söndag 30 augusti 2009

Missing NZ...Please take me back!

Right now I missing New Zealand a lot! I miss the country, the warm people and all the Jammers!
I´m dreaming every night that someday, I will come back! I hope it will be with LesMills. 

- If you can dream it you can do it!


I have had a great weekend with friends and love! Friday - took a cycling class, wow it was a loooong time ago, but it was funny to do something else, beside dancing and jammin! 
Yesterday (Sat) I was at Mölndal - a small town close Gothenburg - I was there to promote Sportlife. It was the worse day ever, everybody in the town look like they were older than 60 and hell yeah they were hating our loud music...haha..It was so funny - but not good for Sportlife! But the evening was great! Dinner at Karlssons Garage and then Rock concert in Slottsskogen , ending late night with a movie and some lovely chocolate! Yummi!

Today some shopping with my mum and than ending the day with a BODYBALANCE. - Be the calm in the storm...Now time for some tea and something nice to eat!

Remember - don´t stop dancin'!



Inga kommentarer: