söndag 9 januari 2011

Love life?


What about life? What´s life?

Sometimes I get this kind of life-thinking-questions, I just notice my existence, when i´m ask myself about life....

Hee- I know it sounds a little bit crazy and odd, but hey I think it´s important to think about life and what´s about life....

For me, there´s a few things, to get a good life:

- Live by the day and enjoy the day - full!
-Don´t think too much (was that wrong, did I said the right thing, can I say NO, can I say yes etc.)
- Love your family and keep in touch!
- Don´t argue, more than you need to!
- Enjoy food
- Live you dream!
- Be proud and happy for your body
- Development- is the key to change 'boring' life routines


2011 here we go!
/Sandy

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Svaret är 42.

Sandra sa...

Bergis, 42? Detalj tack, fattar inte :)