fredag 30 september 2011

Unfair



The impossible became possible. I´m sick - woke up with fever. It´s unfair - i´m sad, disappointed, mad and all that. Why me? Why now? Why?

Sorry Bollnäs, I can´t make it this time. So nice to know that there are colleagues in the industry, who can sub. my classes at short notice. Than you guys for helping me, Anna and Bollnäs Ess!



Met my cousin yesterday, he said:
" It´s important to you that you, as self-employed, plan a day of rest into your weekly schedule. Otherwise you will hit the wall, faster than you think. Right now I think that you´re working every day, am I right? (Sandy - Correct....) I know that you L O V E your work, but hey, you need to take care of yourself as well. Think about it"

Oh my dear cousin, I love that you are so wise.

Sad/Sandy

2 kommentarer:

Jam-Jenny i Falun sa...

Nej! Vad tråkigt Sandra!! Hade verkligen sett fram emot att housea med dig. Men ibland säger ju kroppen ifrån och då är det bara att lyssna... Krya på dig! Kram

Sandra sa...

Ja, jag vet, riktigt tråkigt! :( NJUT av dagen och det riktigt kul! Kram