torsdag 27 oktober 2011

Enjoy life

I´m well and healthy, lucky me! Humans have a tendency to complain, complain for nothing. It feels like we never get satisfied, true?

Think of all those people who are badly treated, have protracted illness, is ill etc. Think about the people who are homeless, don´t have enough money to buy food....the list is long...

Yes i´m sad, because my love is in hospital, because he has a bad flu. And because he is so little, he need some extra help and i´m sure he is on his feet very soon.

My second youngest cousin broke his hand two weeks ago - Jakob get well soon! And my youngest cousin Fanny also has a flu - but not so bad as Kasper´s.

Ooh lord, let the children stay healthy!!






Hood? Not yet, but soon. It started to rain yesterday, on my why home, after class.


Now: BODYPUMP 80


Today´s: Don´t complain, be happy and enjoy life!


Love/Sandy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: