fredag 14 oktober 2011

Hola!

Yesterday was an booombastic-hallelujah- day! First up, BODYPUMP at lovely Sportlife Exclusive, how can you not L O V E to teach BODYPUMP? After class, i hooked up with Åsa, Inger, Kasper, Lisa, Sussi and Veronica and her little sunshine Axel - 3 month. Naaaw cute!

After lunch, I went home to work, Invocies, LM evaluations & a Sportlife Evaluation. As you can read this was the 'bad' part of the day, but we/I need money to survive. And I think i have the best job in the world, so i should not complain.

And in the evening part of Les Mills Nordic (Freddy, Krissan, Icequeen, Eriksson, Berg, Me and the Swedish/Spanish Casco) had dinner at Vino Tapas, just love to hang out with these beautiful people. But sad that we live to far away from each other.


In the afternoon i´m going to Trollhättan, an hour drive from Gothenburg, to meet Daniel-an BODYPUMP instructor and evaluate him. Looking forward to meet him and give him good advice and tips.


Tomorrow is S H O P P I N G day with my loved ones, Tomas, Inger & Jeppe. Do I looking forward to it? OH BOY, YES I DOOOOO! Shopping is a hallelujah moment!


Take Care and Enjoy the day!
Sandy

Inga kommentarer: