måndag 3 oktober 2011

Restless Soul

Hate being sick. It's so hard to take it easy, but right now 'take it easy' will be the best for me. Becoming self-employed is the best thing I have done. But it requires enormous discipline, structure and planning. The last few weeks has been as a roller coaster - it takes time to find a good structure. Think I need to listen to my cousin's words of wisdom.




Saturday's dinner, Low Carb Pizza

Pizza base:
2 eggs
1 dl milk
4 tablespoon Olive oil
1 tablespoon fiberhusk
2 dl Almond flour

Mix all together and spread out on oven paper. Bake in oven for about 15 min, 200 degrees.
Take it out and place on the ingredients. Bake in oven for about 15 min, 225 degress.

I used:
-Tomato suce
-Turkey
-Bacon
-Onions
-Oregano
-Cheese

Really GOOD!




Yesterday i got panic and wanted to get out. Restles, boring and lack of fresh oxygen.
"Enough being inside". So Tomas took me out into the woods. :) Lovely weather & fresh oxygen - i loved it. This is what i needed, after being home for many hours.



Picnic by a lake


Cute frog


Coffee at lake nr 2



We found a tent deep in the woods....."anyone at home?"



Light dinner...


Now: Structure & stay healthy! No more fever or sore throat this winter!


Today's: Listen to your body!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: