måndag 31 oktober 2011

SH´BAM™ Initial training

17 new SH`BAM™ stars, ready to rock the world!

The weekend has been A W E S O M E! Spend it with 17 lovely girls and of course my gorgeous Åsa! Just love to work with Åsa, she is the most spontaneous lady in the world - and I just LOVE her! Lots of love, but that´s how i work ....

Picked up Åsa saturday morning who had put her food in a pot, that´s more than spontaneous for me...haha, oooh my god! In the middle of gothenburg city, saturday morning, nike clothes and walking around with food in a pot....that´s my girl, Åsa! How can you not love her!



When i got home, Tomas decided to go buy luxury ice cream (Rocky Road) from Lejonet och Björnen. This time a bought 5 L for 407 kr (that´s 42.87 Euro) expensive...i know!



In Sweden we say " Practice makes perfect"












Happy after 2 lovely days together

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: