tisdag 25 oktober 2011

A short one!

Hi there!

I know, not even a sound in one day from me. Sorry for that. Have so much to do, right now, and sometimes I don´t know how to organize my time/day, like the last 24hours. I´m looking for structure...help me..uuu..

Yesterday I held a workshop for the municipality of Mölndal, very interesting and fun. I just love to integrate with people and always looking forward to it. Went directly to my BODYJAM class, where we did both BJ 57 and BJ 58. Next week we will start work with BJ 59, wiiihooo!

Guess what I surprised my love with.....flowers, dark chocolate and of course a birthday gift. A heart rate monitor, Forerunner 305. He got extremely happy.....naaaw :)








Today: Private classes.

See ya,
Sandy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: