torsdag 17 november 2011

Hard work, pays off?

The days just disappears and when I think about it is just five weeks and two days before Christmas Eve. So much I wanted to do this fall (private things - not job), but realize that I have had time for nothing- nada--ingenting-nichts-rien! It makes me sad, but on the other hand - my business is doing well ( I can live and enjoy good things in life. Food, shopping, travel etc.) and that was one of my goal doing fall 2011.


"Hard work, pays off"

Get me right, i´m not SAD, but just a little disappointed, because I love my family and friends and love to hang out with them. Hope spring will be more structured. It will be, i´m sure!
I love my work, that´s not the point, just need more structure....i´m my own boss and that´s both good and bad, if you now what i mean ;-)


Happy Sandy, again :)
Love Life!





Inga kommentarer: