fredag 18 november 2011

Versace for sandy



Versace is the guest designer at hm, this fall, and the collection was released yesterday. I think it was a 'strange' collection - didn´t like the clothes as much that i thought i would do, but of course i needed to buy something, shopaholic - no, just love leggings :) What do you think about the leggings? Cool ehy?

It took me an hour to carry out the purchase on HM´s website, so i´m worth it :)


(pic. borrowed from my Les Mills colleague Oscar Jöback)

BODYPUMP® 80 IS IN THE HOUSE!!! Yesterday we did the whole release, ouch :) Love the release!
Happy Birthday, 20 year!!!




Made dinner for me and my love. Pork tenderloin, baked root vegetables (potatoes, beetroot, carrots, onions, cauliflower), Brussels sprouts and gravy. Yumyum!


Friday, i´m in love!
Plans for the weekend?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: