fredag 9 december 2011

Right now in: Sandefjord, Norway

Oh Lord ...Jesus, it took me an hour longer than expected to get here - Because of dust storms, rain and poor visibility (word?), throughout the whole West Coast. Went by car to Moss, where I took the ferry to Horten and then drove for about 40 min to Sandefjord. Beautiful village. Now I'm so tired, has been sleeping really bad for two nights, because Thomas has been away on a course, with his job. You now i´m not used to sleep alone, i´m not scared, just anxious and can not sleep. I need at least 8 hours sleep/night to work well during the day, so getting to sleep at half past twelve is not good for Sandy. Around 10.30-11.00 pm is perfect! Now I miss my love, not tomorrow but on SUNDAY i´ll see him!! Wiiihooo!

Right now I am a bit angry- Chinese people running around in the hallway and talk, a neighbor hit the toilet seat and a another neighbor´s phone call over and over again.














NOW i´m ready for SH´BAM(tm) 6 !

Will be dancin' in my dreams for sure...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: