onsdag 1 februari 2012

I´m here!

Jesus, long time no see...

A bit messy and busy life right now. Not as fancy as it sounds, just need to focus on other things right now. In amongst everything else I always have time to cook. Favorites this week, so far:

Swedish 'pannbiff' with cauliflower puree, fried onions, and lingonberry jam. Actually served it with mashed potatoes.



Baked root vegetables with salmon.



Have always homemade muesli at home



Yesterday I ate breakfast with beautiful women, Inger & Linda and of course my prince. ...cozy..... love!

Like many others I will go to Stockholm this weekend, at The Nike Blast. Gonna be so much fun to hang out with Sportlife colleagues, best friends and meet up my wonderful Les Mills colleagues!

Actually, I wanted to stay home and take it easy, since I work almost every weekend until March 31. On the other hand, it will be fun to see everyone, it will be awesome - yeah!?

Enjoy your day!
Love/Sandy

Inga kommentarer: