måndag 20 februari 2012

Time for a workshop!


I am now at home after three magical days in Oslo. Time goes so fast when you are away from home, like this. 21 new SH'BAM instructors are now ready to conquer the world. Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take some pictures yesterday, sorry for that. Boring to just ready, or that´s what I think when I read a blog. The pictures says it all....or actually a word can say everything...or..aa never mind.

Right now, I prepare a workshop (Food and health) I will hold this evening at a 'home party'. The party is organized by a woman I met through Facebook and who is the founder of the group "Sugar-free in January". Which means, can you manage to NOT eat sugar during a month? I have worked a bit like a mentor for the group and has inspired the group members with recipes and other tips.

So now I get the chance to meet them 'live', really looking forward to the evening and think it will be awesome!


Jonas Colting is a truly inspiring person and speaker/lecturer.


See you/Sandy

Inga kommentarer: