torsdag 29 mars 2012

Busy woman - on a private level :)

This is what i´ve been doing the last week or two. Or, I went to Umeå for three days last weekend, but before and after that. What do you think of our new kitchen? Can you imagine, that my sweet bro and my love have done this - I just love them! As you can see, everything is NOT done, but almost there. Now i can cook and that´s make me so happy.






In the last few/recent months I have been very busy with my private life, which means I've been blogging a lot less. Something wonderful has happened and that is that I'm pregnant. We are expecting our first child in September. I have kept this secret for 4 months and thought now I can´t any more, so now you know :) Hope you still will follow me during my pregnancy...a lot less traning, work and classes, but still a healthy and happy Sandy. Haha

I'm so glad, happy and excited. My life has taken a different turn. And i´m so in love, after soon 10 years together. :) I´m a L U C K Y girl!


This is me...in the sun, last week. And I wonder, what the hell is my abs? :)



It also means that we need a bigger home..... this house can be ours :) Cross your fingers!

Loe you all, and THANK you for reading my blog!

Hugs/Sandy

2 kommentarer:

susanita sa...

Men fina du, vad härligt!!!!! Stor grattiskram och all lycka till er!
Ses kanske på Sportlife konventet imorgon?
Kram från gravid Sportlife-kollega i Jkpg

Sandra sa...

TACK :)
Som du märkte blev det inget konvent. Jag låg i 39 graders feber. Så himla typiskt, som jag hade längtat att få träffa alla. Men jag hörde Åsa gjorde ett grymme jobb!

Åh du med, vad roligt :) LYCKA till dig med :)
Kram kram