tisdag 10 april 2012

Easter 2012


 Easter 2012 :) 
Oh my god, why does the time a l w a y s go so fast during holidays? I mean I love to have something to longing for, but everytime when you are 'there' the time always tend to go way TOO fast, which makes me sad. But I also know that having a holiday 24/7 that´s not funny either - so what´s the point whit all this, don´t know.....just wanted you to know about my feelings. Now i need to stop write about this bla bla bla... ( D O T ) 

So, HOW was YOUR weekend? Good? Did you enjoy it?
I had a lovely easter, which i spent with family (both my family and Tomas) and friends, i love the mix! Friday: At my mum and dad´s house. Saturday: At Tjörn. Dinner with Tomas family. Sunday: Dinner with our third family in Torslanda :) Monday: At HoMe. Alcatraz and I also sub. a SH`BAM class. = Good weekend!


Easter dessert: Pavlova


Homemade Easter-fire :)






Sunday with my Prince and my big love in life! How can you be so cute?
This is his new spot, the icecream-eating-spot, or...something like that. 

Yesterday i made a healthy apple pie
4 apples
Cinnamon on the apple
Agave syrup on everything

Then mix the butter and the almond flour (I think i took 50 grams butter...???). 
Then i took a little bit more agave syrup, because it´s good :) 
In the oven until the apple pieces is done and soft. 

Mmm :)

That´s my weekend pepz :) 

LoVe/S

Inga kommentarer: