måndag 7 maj 2012

Busy "private-life"

Oh boy. As you know, we have bought a new house, which means that we need to sell our apartment.
This week they come and photograph the apartment, which means it has to be 'tip- top ' as we say in swedish. Everything needs to be good, stylish, fresh and so on...
So this weekend we spend our most time in the apartment, of course my bro came by to help us. Have I mention that i LOVE HIM!!! He´s so helpful and kind. Thank you! <3



I also love my new kitchen. Stylish and clean feeling...








I have also manage to work an hour, had a bachelorette party for an old friend. Ooh...she was surprised :)


Today´s lunch. Italian meatballs. Without pasta....to much chocolate this weekend. I mean, you don´t have to eat a lot because you´re pregnant. 

Minced beef 1 kg
Fresh basil
Grated skin (word?) of a lemon
3 clove of garlic
1 red onion
1 cup cream

Served with fresh pasta and tomato sauce. 



Inga kommentarer: