tisdag 22 maj 2012

Last days!

I always have a lot of things booked in 'long-free-weekends'/ascension day this time, which means holiday. I always tend to have something to do, during these holidays, which can make my man a little bit frustrated, as he likes to just be and do nothing. And I love to hang around with friends and family. 

Saturday: Work all day with my colleagues and choreographers for Sportlifes Children and Youth dance programs. In two weeks we will film all programs. Jippi yay! 



Sunday: Birthday party for my cousins Jakob 8 year and David 11 year. Tomas insisted to wrap the packets. Say no more....stylish?? Naaa, but he did it ;-)


On our way out to Fotö Island. 10 min travel by ferry...what a wonderful and warm day we had. First summer day in Sweden this year.   

Me, bro and T. 



Another sweet cousin, Fanny bunny :)


Jakob 8 Year :) And my godson William. 

Gustav and David



And the big moment. (D R U M S!!!!!) 
WELCOME JONATAN, brother to my other angel Kasper,  to this world! We love you so much, all ready! How can you be so cute? Yesterday i cuddle with this little guy.... i´m longing for my little baby. Hope this 3 1/2 month will go fast, but fast in a good way....love the feeling of being pregnant. 


Today´s: On my way to the gym...later on some assessments and then SUN, SUN, SUN!

Ciao/S

Inga kommentarer: