torsdag 14 juni 2012

Chill morning!

This dark morning I allowed myself a really good and long breakfast with candles and relaxing. The last few days I've become so tired and tough - have no energy at all. The midwife has ordered me to start eating iron tablets every day for two weeks to see if it gets better, if not - then we need to take blood test - URK :( So cross your fingers!

Today I´ll prepare this weekends SH´BAM module in Stockholm. It´s a B I G group, 40 new SH´BAM instructors will soon will be a part of the Les Mills family. No need to be worried now, i´m not the only trainer. Me and my wonderful colleague Annika will taking care of everyone. You are probably wondering, why so many? This is the last SH´BAM initial module for the summer and because SH'BAM is so popular, here in Sweden Les Mills Nordic had to do this. But it will be really fun and I think we will have an AWESOME weekend. 






HuGs

Inga kommentarer: