tisdag 5 juni 2012

How often do you do pedicure?


I'm so bad at taking care of my feet. My mother, always tell me that I should sit more often in a foot bath. I usually go and do a pedicure about once / year, which is far too little. The idea is good, but it will not prevent hardening and other problems. I don´t think it´s  so common, here in Sweden,  to do a pedicure. Partly because it's expensive, but also because summer here is just too short, for the ordinary Swede to pay money for a pedicure. I don´t know if this is the so, but  I think...just think. 
I think it is more common in hot countries, where you walk in sandals/flip flops for a long time. It´s  then more fun to spend money on a pedicure, if you'll show your feet in a few months.

This summer I will go for B I G changes and WILL do a pedicure and buy this:

I´ve heard that this is awesome. A sock that you put on your feet in a couple of hours, then you just start to file. Taadaaa soft feet after just one treatment. :)


How often do you put your feet in a footbath or how often do you go and do pedicures? What is normal? 

Take care of your feet folks!
/S

Inga kommentarer: