torsdag 12 juli 2012

Child-free evening


Yesterday we spent the whole evening with our favorites and soon also our neighbors - JIPPI for that, Inger's sister and her husband took the kids back home. 


We start the evening at the cinema; The Avengers 3D. The movie was Ok, sometimes I started to wondering if there was an end. You now in a hero-movie it´s all about the fight and the fight went on and on and on and on.... :) Haha, don´t get me wrong, it was worth the money. 




Then we went to a very popular, Mexican restaurant here in Gothenburg, called Puta Madre ( I know in spanish this is a bad word), take a look at the website. A rustic restaurant with a little touch of burlesque and the 20th century. A very cool atmosphere and well worth a visit. 

Starter for all


Lamb


and....CAKE of course. They are known for their BIG pieces, as you can see. I took the Caramel and Chocolate cake. And I can tell you it was BOOOOMBASTIC fantastic!


Cool pic. 








And yeah, this is how my man plays with his MTB in the woods :)





H u G s 

Inga kommentarer: