onsdag 12 september 2012

Egoboost day! Because i'm worth it!

Believe me...
I love being pregnant, my body and especially my big big belly. And i LOVE my little baby, who still chose to stay inside for a while. Almost, just 1 week to go! 



But today it's a day that I miss this body - not only to be physically fit but also being felixbel, light-footed, able to stand up for a long time, have more energy, sleep well during the night (now I wake up at least 4-6 times/night) etc.  Haven't been able to exercise the last 1 1/2 week, which means that Sandra aka damp-Sandra have a lot of excess energy. But I only have this feeling in my brain, not in my body, so it's annoying, because I can't to anything about it. Phhuuu....











I still love my big belly but at the same time miss my old one....soon...soon...

Inga kommentarer: